16 September 2010

Avery :: Diamond Sutra



I really enjoyed making this mix on March 3, 2001.  The sad part is now that I've listened to it again, my memory is failing me with the majority of the tracks.  Currently, I'm living in Brasil but the majority of my collection is back in the US.  When I listened to the mix, I could picture almost every one of the record's label and/or cover but no titles.  Excuses, right?  Oh well... it's still a good listen.  Enjoy.

Diamond Sutra - March 2001

(download - 75:23 - 172mb 320kbps mp3)

1 / Addvibe / Latin Spirit
2 / unknown / unknown
3 / Radicals / Reachin' 4 Da Farside (Misa Negra Remix)
4 / Sambas / Que Vive El Canto
5 / Chris Lum & Jay-J / Hurtin' Me
6 / unknown / unknown
7 / unknown / unknown
8 / Moodymann / I Can't Kick This Feelin When It Hits
9 / unknown / unknown
10 / unknown / unknown
11 / unknown / unknown
12 / Lowend / Do You Like Robots (Gene Farris Deep Chicago Vocal Mix)
13 / Soul Providers / Montebello Groove
14 / Nathan Haines / Earth Is The Place
15 / unknown / unknown

1 comment:

  1. Figured out track 12 today while going through my vinyl: Lowend / Do You Like Robots (Gene Farris Deep Chicago Vocal Mix)

    ReplyDelete