08 September 2010

DJ Dan :: San Francisco Project 3



As I was going through some of my collecting of old mixtapes, I ran across two of my favorites: DJ Dan's San Francisco Project 3 and 4. I thought it would be cool to share these again after all these years. I actually bought these directly from DJ Dan back in 1995 when he played a gig in Richmond, VA. He was very cool when I met him and those tapes were on constant rotation in my car for years to come.

Slammin The Funk! - Side A (45:00 43mb mp3)
1 / Raiana Paige / You're My Only Man
2 / Jammy / Walk Away (Berrios Beats)
3 / Nation 12 / Hear The Drummer Get Wicked
4 / Rhythm Mode:D / Flex With The Posse
5 / That Petrol Emotion / Tingle (Jazz Tip Mix)
6 / Wee Papa Girls / The Bump (Hip/Hop Dub Mix)
7 / Mother / All Funked Up
8 / Brother Love Dub / Ming's Incredible Disco Machine
9 / Central Fire / Central Fire (Yes People It's Time)
10 / U.R. / Twista The Dance
11 / Sounds Of Silence / Baddest DJ Break
12 / D.O.P. / Don't Stop
13 / Blapps Posse / Bus It (It's Time To Get B'zy)
14 / K.D.M. / Take A Fix Of Funk
15 / Bad Boy Orchestra / Hip Hop Salsa (Dub Mix)
16 / Silver Bullet / Bring Forth The Guillotine
17 / Gunshot / Battle Creek Brawl

Trippin The Funk! - Side B (45:00 43mb mp3)
1 / MC 900 Ft Jesus / Killer Inside Me
2 / Lionrock / Packet Of Peace (The Dust Brothers Remix)
3 / Murk / Bugged Out
4 / Slam / Positive Education
5 / DJ Pierre's Doomsday Project / Atom Bomb
6 / Phuture / We Are Phuture
7 / Son Of God / Harmania
8 / Hope / Tree Frog (Dub Trance Mix)
9 / Ramjac / Massif
10 / A.O.N. / Be Yourself (Sub Sub Full On Breakfast Instrumental)
11 / God Within / Raincry (Spiritual Thirst)

No comments:

Post a Comment