07 November 2010

Saeed & Palash :: Chamber Of Sound (Side B)


Here's side B of the Chamber Of Sound mix I dusted off from my old collection of tapes.  Like I was saying on A side of this mix, I don't know who mixed each side.  This side had more tracks that weren't as mainstream in the underground circuit.  The mixing is not as smooth/tight but it's still a very good listen especially for those looking to take a trip in the 'Way Back Machine'.

I didn't have as much success putting together the playlist.  If anyone can assist, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Chamber Of Sound (Side B) - December 1993

[download - right-click (PC) or CTRL-click (Mac) > 'Save As']
[subscribe in iTunes]

01. Goodmen | Give It Up
02. ?? | ??
03. Moby | Go
04. ?? | ??
05. ?? | Waiting For You
06. ?? | You Need Someone
07. Sagat | Fuk Dat
08. ?? | You Got To Have Dreams
09. Matrix | Get Out
10. ?? | Need My Love
11. R.A.W. | Unbe
12. ?? | ??
13. Smooth Touch | House Of Love
14. ?? | Sexual Deviance
15. ?? | ??

No comments:

Post a Comment