31 December 2010

OTBP Vol. 010 "Leaving The House"


As we wrap up the year, I decided there was time for one more episode of OTBP in 2010.  The idea behind this mix was to step away from the house vibe I've been rocking on many of my mixes of late.  This time I dove into some lounge, midtempo, and chill beats.  I definitely had a good time digging in the crates to put this show together.  Rather than give run down of the artists on the mix, I simply want to wish all of you a Happy 2011 and thank you tremendously for all the continued support for OTBP.

OTBP Vol. 010 "Leaving The House"

[download - right-click (PC) or CTRL-click (Mac) > 'Save As']
[subscribe in iTunes]

01. DJ Eurok | Libertad
02. The Dining Room | You
03. DJ Krush | Lunation
04. Farid | Sunday Paper
05. Honny & The Bees Band | Psychedelic Woman (Bonobo Remix)
06. DJ Spinna | So Live
07. Friends From Rio | Super Legal
08. DJ Mitsu The Beats | Spireedome 2004
09. Edan | I See Colours
10. The Herbaliser | Serge feat. Philippe Katerine
11. DJ Cam | Pure Pleasure
12. Sulley, Oscar & The Uhuru Dance Band | Bukom Mashie (Quantic Remix)
13. Natural Self | Raise The Game
14. Jurrasic 5 | Swing Set
15. DJ Food | Gold In My Pocket
16. Afronaught | Take You There
17. Crazy P | Reach Me (Hot Teddy Mix)
18. Kaos | Bang Bang (Culture Groove Mix)
19. Herbert | Foreign Bodies
20. Dust Brothers | If You Kling To Me I'll Klong To You
21. Fatboy Slim | You're Not From Brighton
22. Deee-Lite | Picnic In The Summertime
23. Exodus Quartet | Tribute To. Mr. Cool
24. No Luck Club | Koolkat
25. Nicola Conte | Dossier Omega
26. NW1 | The Band Played The Boogie

No comments:

Post a Comment